MY NON HUMAN SOURCE SAYS: the Crucifixion of Christ was NOT A PHYSICAL ACT it was a “psychic event” (continued)

Hi Jose,

It seems that as I progress with Seth’s book, the multidimensional factors are now appearing big time.
Seth has devoted many chapters to the multidimensional Universe, bypassing our planet earth.
His emphasis in doing this is to make the “reader aware” that who we are, and what our planet is or represents, is a “drop-in-the bucket” as they say.
WE ARE MORE COMPLEX THAN WHAT OUR SHRINKS THINK WE ARE!
OR WHAT WE THINK WE ARE,  we are “missing the boat” dealing with the “petty stuff” which of course is the stupidity besetting our egocentric world,
and a good example is the “pure nonsense displayed” by the stupidity of our nominating system, and their stupid way of selecting a nominee  –
in my opinion is all crap; nothing of substance, and opinions of course mean nothing: every Tom, Dick, Harry have their opinions, and what are they based on?
 BUNCH OF NOTHING  –  ALL GUESSWORK  –  other than Bernie Sanders who wants to get rid of the elite’s out there, who are “in bed” with our politicians including our presidents.
                           for me its all INANE CRAP
I dont believe that what Sanders is saying is crap since he is not owned by anyone.  all the others including Obama, Biden, Clinton are owned lock stock barrel!
                                 HE IS  A DIAMOND “IN THE ROUGH”
we must support him  – but then  – he can also be assisinated like the two Kennedy’s  –  he is sticking his neck out and I am sure he knows that!
he should have body guards with him  –  if he beats out Clinton in Iowa, he is on his way, also in New Hampshire, and I believe he will.
The republicans dont stand a chance in the next election for president;  – that party is ruptured beyond repair.  The democrats apparently are also ruptured  and that was evident in the voting of the Iran agreement.
I AM AGAINST IT, MY CHANNEL IS AGAINST IT  –  AND I HOPE TO BE AROUND WHEN THE MENACE OF THAT AGREEMENT REVEALS ITSELF AS IT WILL, according to my channel of course!
but then I will be 93 next February and how many more years is questionable of course  – tht is in reasonable health; otherwise its best I leave   –  to be helpless is worse than dead; right now my brother Milton buys my food and takes to me doctors appointments.  I dont drive any more, –
I am returning than God to India next January, in the middle of the month,
you will be around after I am gone since you take good care of yourself.
I dont think our friend Sumner is healthy but then he knows or should know about health since he was in that business, –
but then  –  healthy people die  –  I expect to be healthy when I die  – is that possible?  I think so  –  what will determine my death is already for ordained,
I am still here for a reason which I believe to be my blog since my articles over 850 will still be floating somewhere in space for people to read after my death.
I may have perhaps a thousand or over a thousands before the special time allotted to me by the creator.
I hope to finish Seth Speaks by the end of this year –  and then start on another Seth book which I am anxious to read!
I will be a “smart dead one” when I die perhaps meet up with Seth in the Multi-dimensional world which I am getting very familiar with.
the Next book will be exclusive multi-dimensional  –  a said “anxious to begin starting with it.  Still have two hundred pages to finish with Seth Speaks.
there is no doubt that REPETITION IS THE KEY TO SETHS TEACHINGS.
why? because the SUBCONSCIOUS need repitition to the point where it is fully trained to such a degree that its connection with the multi-dimensional world which it is a part of, – breaks all connections with the false beliefs that we all, “BELIEVE TO BE TRUE”
its being SOLD A BILL OF GOODS, beliefs are the hardest things in this world to CHANGE  –  its like “killing yourself ” when we attempt to kill our
false beliefs!
IT IS A DEATH there is no doubt about that”  –
the “death of the ego is the death of false beliefs”
Did you hear that Dr. Wayne Dyer died, passed away, he was 75 yrs old.
he licked his blood disease, but lost out with his heart –  his heart got bad somehow.
He was a great lecturer and writer; I like him very much; he will be much missed.
I WILL LIVE ON FOR DECADES AFTER I AM DEAD PROVIDED THAT GOOGLES DOES NOT STOP MY BLOG FROM BEING AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC FREE OF CHARGE.
hopefully I will finish the Seth book I am working on, and the other sometime next year.
GOD WILLING OF COURSE
what I am doing is a derivative system which is permissible , authorized by the government etc.
I am not copying word for word, I am critiquing what Seth is saying, its like a “BOOK REPORT”
most of not at least 90% of the people havent the necessary consciousness to understand what Seth is saying;.  It appears that the linear mind that our educational system depends on to do its work, cannot fathom a “non linear mind” and to understand Seth, the non linear mind is needed, not the other.
and I just happen to have a non linear mind; I came in that way of course!
the linear mind is unable to go beyond its limitations; unlike the non linear mind which has NO BOUNDARIES.
your friend, always,
maurice
On Sat, Sep 5, 2015 at 11:50 AM,  wrote:

Hi, Maurice

 
Contrary to Catholic (Christian) dogma and belief about the ‘arrest’ of Jesus
through the betrayal of Judah, there is strong evidence to support the idea
to the contrary: that Jesus planned his arrest and sought the help of Judah, 
one of his closest disciples. Religious history is more often than not premised
on self-serving editorializing to advance and give credence to a particular belief 
system. Thus ‘fact’ is set aside for the sake of ‘fantasy’.
 
Jose Luis
——————————————————————————————————————————-

—–Original Message—–
From: Rothman, Maurice
To: Jose Luiz
Sent: Fri, Sep 4, 2015 5:28 pm
Subject: MY NON HUMAN SOURCE SAYS: the Crucifiixion of Christ was NOT A PHYSICALACT it was a “psychic event”H

he continues to state that Judas, one of his disciples was NOT a man “in our terms”!

he was a “fragmented personality”; he represented the “self-betrayer”
He represented a portion of “us” which focuses our attention on the physical reality; and disavows the existence of our inner selves.
ALL OUT OF GREED of course!
Christ represents our inner selves of course!
As human beings like our zodiac which has twelve “signs”; our personality is derived from twelve personalities.
THE CHRIST REPRESENTS OUR INNER SELVES.
this information causes a dilemma with the “believers” because only two percent of the worlds people have activating inner selves which means of course that the other 98% ARE LOST IN THE WOODS!
so the “bottom line” is that Christ was surrounded not by the 2% but by the 98% –  his disciples who were novices in regard to their inner selves.
again, the “inner self” is the “father of the physical reality” and not the other way around.
our “inner nature” “is the determinator of our personality”  –  the inner directs the outer, not the other way around as understood by our “presigious institutins” of learning!
according to Source – three Christ pesonalities materialized in physical form on our planet.
NONE WERE CRUCIFIED!  according to source!
the twelve disciplies emerged out of these three christ personalities.\
this means that the idea of a God thru these Christ’s that ws embraced during this period in history.
this was done in a manner easily “digested” by the average person.
THIS DID NOT HAPPEN FOR THE HEBREWS SINCE THE TORAH WAS THEIR ENTRANCE INTO THE GOD WORLD!  not humans!
the word/words of Jehovah given to Moses, in the FIVE BOOKS OF MOSES which of course is the TORAH/bible.
my source insists that man created the crucifixion event, not the Almighty.  It was a Psychic Event, not a physical event.
many of these concocted “events” were used for war purposes; – hating the enemy , finding reason for hating the enemy/enemies is as old as the hills as they say.  Every country “lies” to build the “hatred” necessary to kill “the enemy”
ALL RELIGIONS DO IT, ITS HAPPENING THIS VERY MINUTESINCE MANKIND HAS NOT CHANGED IN THOUSANDS OF YEARS ,
MANKIND IS STILL BARBARIC!
will continue
maurice

WHOLE SELF IS THE ANIMA/ANIMUS -MALE/FEMALE-POS/NEGative (continued)

Hi Jose,

Since I am not” a student-my background “not” grounded in the socalled academics  –  which when growing up, running a business, businesses,meant
simple work, not the “work” of people like Jung etc.
                           SURVIVAL WAS THE MEAN THEME\
                           “NOT” WHAT CARL JUNG WAS IN-
                          VOLVED WITH OR FREUD ETC
fhe bottom line was “how to earn a living and support my family!
and later on “in years” its how “many more year do I have left?; another form of survival of course!
but then, who brought up he Anima, Animas?  ostensibly it was me , myself, my intentionality, and ultimate purpose!
you know the answer to these questions, the viewers of my blog “may infer, but really “dont know”
                                              IF TRUTH IS SIMPLE?
                                    WHY IS IT SO    –   COMPLICATED?
the answer is simple for people “in the know ss they say and who are people
                                                 IN  THE  KNOW?
     THE  PEOPLE  THAT  FABRICATED  THE WHOLE CRAZY MESS!
 
                            of course our readers know the answer
 
                           ELITES     ERUDITES   SCHOLARS of course!
 
    PUT THEM “OUT OF BUSINESS”      –        AND WHAT DO YOU GET?
 
                                  THE   T  R  U  T  H   of    C O U R SE!
 
your friend, alwasy,
maurice
 
PS. the intention of our blog is what has been said ABOVE!
On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 12:51 PM,  wrote:

Hi, Maurice

 
Jung believed anima development has four distinct levels, which he named EveHelenMary and Sophia
In broad terms, the entire process of anima development in a man is about the male subject opening up 
to emotionality, and in that way a broader spirituality, by creating a new conscious paradigm that includes 
intuitive processes, creativity and imagination, and psychic sensitivity towards himself and others where 
it might not have existed previously. Inversely, the animus also consists of four distinct male ‘levels’.
 
But the four roles are not identical with genders reversed. Jung believed that while the anima tended to appear 
as a relatively singular female personality, the animus may consist of a conjunction of multiple male personalities: 
“in this way the unconscious symbolizes the fact that the animus represents a collective rather than a personal element.
It’s impossible to divine Jung’s intuitive process in vetting the female animus, as he unconsciously applies ‘a collective
unconsciousness’ to women, which he explores rather briefly, obviously having more experience and feeling much more
comfortable exploring the male unconsciousness.
 
In reference to Carl Jung’s “anima”, it’s important to consider whether he formulated his thesis from ‘mere cultural observation’ 
or through channeling. Further, there is no doubt that in Carl’s time there were no Gays, Lesbian or Transgender social
paradigms for him to fully vet male v. female unconsciousness, thus limiting the scope of his intuitive process and his conclusions.
I’m sure this ‘reality’ would have given Jung a big headache.
 
Jose Luis
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
—–Original Message—–
From: Rothman, Maurice
To: Jose Luiz
Sent: Wed, Aug 26, 2015 10:03 pm
Subject: WHOLE SELF IS THE ANIMA/ANIMUS -MALE/FEMALE-POS/NEGative

according to my “source” after the “final incarnations” all of the human characteristics, physical, sexual etc. is no  longer “in effect”.

along with  this, we human beings no longer reproduce our physical structure
that happens once a person male/female loses their “sex drive” especially thru the “ageing process”
for women, when they stop menstrating.
so to sum up. our male female characterisitics, physically speaking, changes as we age dramatically.
I will repeat – all “humans have both anima, and animus – one cannot work without the other!
Just as all humans must experience the “ego world and also the abstract spiritual world.
the dream world is of course part of the spiritual domain   –  being physical, humans experience the time/space world.
BOTH WORKING IN UNISON LIKE NIGHT AND DAY; complets the natural cycles of our Universal compedium.
keep in mind while all of this is going on, we are utilizing our natural diverse talents and abilities, desires etc.
I use my life experiences since I have “lived thru them”- not second hand knowledge.
as we all have some experience in the matter, there are many reasons
involved primarily how mankind “has chosen to evolve” and utilize as mentioned above –
in upcoming blogs more information will be added to this subject.
according to my source, Mr. Jung did much work in regard to this subject, my “source” will supply more information as we progress in this investigation than Dr. Jung.
both anima/animus supply an “unconscious stabilizing force in our time/space/ world and our metaphysical world.
here is some interesting information, my “source” says that “our personality cannot operate normally, understood normally,  without taking into consideration both the anima and the animus in perspective
OUR CULTURE DEPENDS ON THE ANIMA/ANIMI]US ALSO.
this also takes into consideration our reincarnational patterns.
again it deals primarily with male/female attributes.
the sex we incarnate with is predetermined in the higher dimesnions.
and our SOUL is the determining factor.
here is a conundrum, the socalled “true unconscious is quite the opposite; it is  quite active; NOT UNCONSCIOUS.
it is fantastically “conscious”  –   the UNconscious can “travel” to the many Universes that exist in the higher dimensions.
IT HAS A UNIVERSAL ‘PASSPORT”
our creativity and other “fantastic abilities, characteristics come from this source!
we get our outer/inner strength from this “source”
we are now entering the area of the “atoms” that deal strictly with the “fetus”  –  these atoms have their “own consciousness”
here is something to “ponder” ???????????????
all human beings have an “active awareness/consciousness, that have nothing “in common” with matter/form.
the “fetus, has its own consciusness, made up of course of “atoms”
this “exists” before the emergence of any reincarnating “personality” comes into the picture.
and this is accomplished as said, any  reincarnational personality.
here is another interesting from my “source”  it says that the matter of consciousness is always “present in matter” i.e. fetus, even a rock, or other natural life forms.
what drives the fetus?
ITS OWN desires, inclinations, desires, and characteristics.
all of the above of course have safe-guards already built in.
previous lives lived determines what the new incarnation will be.
so its the experiences in previous lives that determine what the new
incarnation will be all about.
Parents of the new babies, also have “some intake” in regard to the
new fetus.
there is a direct connection between the “new arrival” and the parents; in most cases its a continuation of the same energy patterns where
the main actors like in the movie business, actors play different roles.
its also a case where the same people come back as mentioned playing different roles.
will continue
maurice
PS. there is no other site in the internet, like our blog utilizing knowledge
       from non human sources  –  “its human to err”  thus we utilize non
       non human sources!

 

The Power of Interpretation

Hi Jose,

This of course “is a joke”
The Pope is exhaulted by “idiots”
“to make a difference, one must “know” the difference”
the”only difference an “idiot” knows; is of course “idiocy”
and what “is” idiocy?
idiocy is again, “not knowing the difference between the chalf, and the wheat
so the “bottom line”  is stop listening to the “idiots”
the Rabbi and the Pope story proves without a doubt that “idiocy” is the
“main theme” of what reason,logic,intellect the  guiding light of our
“great” institutions of learning – our socalled “experts” are fools in disguise!
 
my blog is “inner directed” which experts say is a “false concept”
I HAVE BEEN CALLED A FRAUD ALL OF MY LIFE;  the reason I kept a low profile   –  but then  –   the history of my life  = makes “fools of the
egos that “point to finger on me”  calling me that I am a hypocrite.
 
IT TAKES  A  THIEF  TO CATCH A THIEF   –   
 
ITS TAKES A PSYCHIC TO KNOW A PSYCHIC; non psychics “cant”!
 
maurice
On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 10:54 AM,  wrote:

Several centuries ago, the Pope decreed that all the Jews had to convert to Catholicism or leave Italy.. There was a huge outcry from the Jewish community, so the Pope offered a deal. He’d have a religious debate with the leader of the Jewish community. If the Jews won, they could stay in Italy; if the Pope won, they’d have to convert or leave.
The Jewish people met and picked an aged and wise rabbi to represent them in the debate. However, as the rabbi spoke no Italian, and the Pope spoke no Yiddish, they agreed that it would be a “silent” debate.
On the chosen day the Pope and rabbi sat opposite each other.
The Pope raised his hand and showed three fingers.
The rabbi looked back and raised one finger.
Next, the Pope waved his finger around his head.
The rabbi pointed to the ground where he sat.
The Pope brought out a communion wafer and a chalice of wine.
The rabbi pulled out an apple.
With that, the Pope stood up and declared himself beaten and said that the rabbi was too clever. The Jews could stay in Italy!!!
Later the cardinals met with the Pope and asked him what had happened.
The Pope said, ” First I held up three fingers to represent the Trinity. He responded by holding up a single finger to remind me there is still only one God common to both our beliefs.”
“Then, I waved my finger around my head to show him that God was all around us. He responded by pointing to the ground to show that God was also right here with us.”
“I pulled out the wine and wafer to show that God absolves us of all our sins. He pulled out an apple to remind me of the original sin.”
“He bested me at every move and I could not continue.”
Meanwhile, the Jewish community gathered to ask the rabbi how he’d won. “I haven’t a clue’ the rabbi said.” “First, he told me that we had three days to get out of Italy , so I gave him the finger.”
“Then he tells me that the whole country would be cleared of Jews and I told him that we were staying right here.”
“And then what?” asked a woman.
“Who knows?” said the rabbi. “He took out his lunch so I took out mine.”

C O M M O N S E N S E WHAT IS IT/ WHY?

Hi, Maurice

 
It’s probably time for you to enlighten your readers with your knowledge of nutrition and the self-healing
properties of the body when aided by the properties of good nutrition, and what constitutes good nutrition. 
This thought came to me while reading Maimonides’ Oath and in view of the ‘poisonous money-making path’
of the pharmaceutical industry, which is the cause of death of thousands of people in North America alone.
 
The Oath of Maimonides is a traditional oath for physicians attributed to Maimonides. It is not to be confused with the more lengthy Prayer of Maimonides. It is often used as an alternative to the Hippocratic Oath, conflated with the mantra of “...either help or do no harm”.

The oath taken by physicians in some schools of medicine

“The eternal providence has appointed me to watch over the life and health of Thy creatures. May the love for my art actuate me at all time; may neither avarice nor miserliness, nor thirst for glory or for a great reputation engage my mind; for the enemies of truth and philanthropy could easily deceive me and make me forgetful of my lofty aim of doing good to Thy children.
May I never see in the patient anything but a fellow creature in pain.
Grant me the strength, time and opportunity always to correct what I have acquired, always to extend its domain; for knowledge is immense and the spirit of man can extend indefinitely to enrich itself daily with new requirements. Today he can discover his errors of yesterday and tomorrow he can obtain a new light on what he thinks himself sure of today.
Oh, God, Thou has appointed me to watch over the life and death of Thy creatures; here am I ready for my vocation and now I turn unto my calling.”

Jose Luis

–Original message–
From: Rothman, Maurice
To: Jose Luiz
Sent: Sun, Aug 23, 2015 12:02 pm
Subject: Re: C O M M O N S E N S E WHAT IS IT/ WHY?

Hi Jose,

YES YOU HIT THE NAIL “RIGHT ON ITS HEAD”
 
THERE IS NO COMMON SENSE IN THIS “EDUCATED WORLD”\
\
IF WE HAD COMMON SENSE WOULD WE NEED EDUCATION, I am not talking about skills that for some people “need education”
 
but in general  before the word “educate was bought, sold exchanged, etc. –   the UNeducated had nothing BUT COMMON SENSE WHICH OF COURSE IS INTUITION.  AND PROOF OF THAT IS YOURS TRULY!
 
everything that I accomplished in this lifetime was “common sense” since I never had “any previous experience, training.  I even taught myself how to type before I took typing in High School, hit fiftywords a minute with six errors the first test I took.
 
achieved the pinnacle in typing, 100  one hundreds words minute on the old typewriter, and if need be can still hit between 60-70 words a minute, find that the keyboard is “too slow” for my fingers, find it a pain in the ass, to tell the truth!
 
again, the purpose of my blog as you and others who read my writings, by now “must have realized” is to make the aware, that they have been
 
                           SOLD A BILL OF DAMAGED GOODS
that they “believed in the fake theories that our “fake teachers” who have been brainwashed by “their fake teachers” which my “channel
\
                            CALLS ELITES  –  ERUDITES -SCHOLARS
 
for want of a better description of the “people” who “run the show”
 
                   and of the course the best word would be EGO!
 
and “of course” its PROMULGATED/PROMOTED by these “criminals”\\
                                 with their illustrious TITLES
when thier body finally says “I have had enough” then the “face the music”
do you know people like that?  I do, even have someone in my family who is                                    a “prime candidate for this DIShonor!
one of them that past away my birth mother  –  if alive would “know” wh                                                   what I am talking about
                                              WHO SAYS SO!
                                  Dr. Emmanuel Swedenberg
       AND OF COURSE THE TOP AUTHORITY  THE BIBLE
                                      WE REAP WHAT WE SOW
so pay no attention to the letters after any name, they are there for  the wrong reason    THEY ARE THEY TO IMPRESS, CONTROL, and eventually
DESTROY THE VERY ESSENCE OF WHO WE REALLY ARE, and for the past twenty five years have been successful in brainwashing us, its victims.
NOT ME SINCE I ‘CAME IN KNOWING  -98% of the people “did not!
your friend, always,\
maurice
PS”coming in Knowing means coming in with COMMON SENSE, both words are INTERCHANGEABLE!  Egos have nothing in common with the word
KNOWING, and the word “knowing ” has nothing in common with the word “education”    its what we call COMMON SENSE  – a natural product of our godgiven gracegiven insightful UNDERSTANDING OF TRUTH!  
On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 10:49 AM,  wrote:

Hi, Maurice

 
You’re right in your assessment of common sense. It’s almost non existent in present-day culture.
And if it is, it’s but a ghostly manifestation of real common sense.
 
And there is a reason for that, since the individual’s ‘common sense’ arises from knowledge, 
experience and intuition that are factored in the dynamics of our society and culture.. And since 
our cultural environment, including our education system,  obviates the need for common sense,
that would be the reason we’ve lost it or acquired a bad  version of it.
 
Case in point being our political system. It’s become characterized by extreme solipsism, greed
and the pursuit of self interest, elements in our moral code that have nothing to do with common
sense and go contrary to the well being of all Americans and our country.
 
Jose Luis
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
—–Original Message—–
From: Rothman, Maurice
To: Jose Luiz
Sent: Sun, Aug 23, 2015 9:28 am
Subject: C O M M O N S E N S E WHAT IS IT/ WHY?

Every one in their lives have heard this mystical, phenomenal word

called “common sense” but in my opinion “knows nothing about it”
                                                W   H   Y?
and furthermore  “if its common and what is the definition of the this
word “common”?   we do know “something about the word “sense”
since “sensing nowadays is “big business”  –   once humanity discovered  that there is something called technical sensing  – with the\
emergence of the world called  –  “computing”
another fact which is for  all of the world’s population today especially for the young people “who dont know the difference”
              “to make a dfference, one must “know” the differnece!
I certainly “know the difference”  and   what IS the difference?
the difference is between what we call “OUR COMMON SENSE  -and –                          NOT  our  c  o   m  m  o n    sense!
how is this determined? or is it ever determined,; or better still  why and
                              should even this be considered.
                                which in my opinion, “it is not!
NOW I COME TO THE CRUX OF WHAT I  and my channel is saying?
                  Why is there “Common Sense to begin with?
who addresses this question?  Noone of course, and the question then
arises, why “istn this question addressed?
other than people in general, what institutions should be asking this
question?
and again why should they do so?
MY CONTENTION, and the contention of my “channel{” and the contention of those that “KNOW”  is the “fact” that it is an “indisputable
fact” that our socalled “real world” is a world operated and controlled
                      BY A STRANGE “ENTITY CALLED THE EGO”
is there any connection whatsoever between what we in this time/space
world called the physical dimension, and the intrigues of what we call
the ego world?
Once the ego is defined yes, and not before since massmindmentality which includes those with TITLES; and those without titles”
there is no “distinction” when “massmindmentality enters a world based
on the fraudulency of this mysterious world called the EGO!
as long as ego is “undefined” –  its true/blue motive which is without any doubt SATANIC IN NATURE; will continue rasing “havoc, destruction, murder, chaos as history has recounted for thousands and thousands of years.
and our historians are in “bed” with these Satanic Forces.
my channel as you know indicts the ego elites, ego erudites (those people who received accrediation from these forces disguised of \
course as “other than egos”  exposed by Socrates by the same forces,
and of course the actual dispenses of this POISON; the historians in the
pay of their benefactors the elites!
YOU CANT EXPECT THE WRITERS/HISTORIANS NOT TO DO AS THEY ARE TOLD BY THEIR BENEFACTORS!
only an idiot would do so!
propaganda is the “life blood” of all Satanic systems on this planet
of course those who are “honest” “telling the truth” go the way Socrates, left this planet; one way or another they are either killed or put in prison like Galileo and others!
so again “what is common sense and why is it people for whatever reason, either “know nothing about it, or just simply “let it rot from not being utilized?
                                  WHAT’S GOING ON HERE?
what’s going on is an “old old old story”  –    of listening to the wrong people!
people who also listened to the “wrong people” for thousands and thousands of year ad infinitum.
                               AND WE STILL WANT JUSTICE?\
justice does not and cannot exist where the “common sense” does not and cannot exist; where as said  the  “wolves in sheeps clothing RULE!
now we come to the the second realization that must be addressed!
that realization is inferred in the above paragraphs means that our socalled educational systems must be OVERTHROWN as meglamania people of the past and the present, i.e. Obama is a very good example, even though superficially “sincere”  –
                        on the susrface of course, and even un-
                        beknown by the person themselves, since
                        having “awareness is NO GIVEN” which
                        “the best of intentions are not good enough
THE BEST PARENT USING HIS/HER BEST INTENTION can do wrong!
                          the best intensions without “common sense”
                          is stupidity of the highest degree!
after the “fact” is not what true “common sense” is all about –  true
common sense has absolutely nothing “in common with COMMON
SENSE”  since authentic “common sense” has NO connection
whatsoever with the three mentioned forces above:
 the massive conspirarcy of the Satanic forces that operate and control\
the massmindmentality population of this egocentric world.
what is needed?
COMMON SENSE, and Not the manipulation as evidenced by the recent agreements that Obama and his Satanic allies have “cooked up”
giving the impression that people’s lives will be much improved and that
CHAMBERLINES PEACE IN OUR TIME; CAN FINALLY HAPPEN!
these three forces and allies, are demented conspirators  –  and  –
                            of course in time the truth will emerge!
as true as the sun rises and sets!
COMMON SENSE IS GODS GIVE TO MANKIND  – taken away from them of course by the designated SATANISTS disguised of course as humanities caretakers i.e. “sheep in wolves clothing”
what we need is COMMON SENSE dictated not by demented people as mentioned but by people like LaoTzu, Socrates, Plato, Edgar Cayce,
Swedenborg, Hermes, and other “great souls”
NOT THESE CRIMINAL MINDS, that will get their due when they die!
AS SURE AS THE TIDES GO IN AND GO OUT  – THE SUN RISES AND SETS   THEY WILL GET WHAT THEY DESERVE!
RETRIBUTION IS MINE SAYETH THE LORD!
this statement did not come out of the mouths of the corrupt priesthoods; it came out of the mouth of the prophets, God”s mouth!
the egocentric worlds priesthood is the governmental educational corporate structured triangle  –  where the top dogs control form their perch the entire triangle form which of course means:
                              total control of our phsiical  world!
and that is happening thanks to the satanic president of the USA whether he knows it or not     –   a perfect example of a “wolf” in
                                         sheeps clothing.
when a person is NOT EVOLVED AS A HUMAN BEING (i.e Obama
and his hired hands   –  thinking, believing that what they are doing and
NOT KNOWING THAT THEY ARE BEING USED BY THE SATANIC FORCES EMENATING FROM PERCHES FAR BEYOND OUR PHYSICAL DIMENSION
                                so the   E N D  is fast approaching
the end of a 25,000 year cycle, the Piscean cycle is dying quickly!
the major players one in particlular of course would be the present president of the major player in this COSMIC DRAMA.
THE FACT HE DOESNT KNOW THAT DOESNT MATTER  –  HE IS A DUMMY LIKE ALL THE OTHER DUMMIES THAT Must play their part!
maurice
PS.  when common sense dies as it has for centuries and “eons” that is the death of the persons’ understanding; the reason behind the tragic outcome of the last 25,000 years; read the history books.

 

OUR INNER SELVES HOLD GENETIC DATA OF PAST PSYCHIC events

Hi Jose,

I take issue with your 7/31 letter where you said that “people get their
“knowledge” from many sources, as if to say, what other way is possible.
 
if you mean the 98% I totally agree with your supposition/theory since
these people being ego oriented have no other choice in the matter!
 
but then you gave me the impression that everyone who wants/needs
this “knowlwedge” their choices are limited by what you ascribed.
 
for me that is a “false belief” that apparently the 98% bought into!
 
and naturally I talk about that “all of the time’ “the blind leading the blind”
 
I just want people know that they “do” have options, and unfortunatel our system, our egocentric system “plays god almighty all of the time, giving their “suckers” theories and calling that “truth”
 
of course my blog is out to dispel this “false belief”  LaoTzu, Hermes, Swedenborg, Edgar Cayce, and all of the great visionaries of the past and the present i.e. Socrates, Plato etc. particularly Socrates because
 
he takes the “idea of knowledge OUT OF THE REALM OF THE EGOCENTRIC WORLD, that he lived in, and the present world that you and I live in.
 
so I deem what you said as a “false belief” since your personal aim/purpose is to “elevate your consciousness” as your recent correspondence indicates.
 
there is no doubt in my mind that our mutual non human source,
can afford to be “honest” in “all” respects  –
 
thus the most important barrier is eliminated from the socalled equation’ so what’s left?
 
what’s left deals “exclusively to what we think “reality is all about”
 
ask ten or a hundred people and they will have their own “idea”
since there is no “cut/dried” method of discerning what “reality is
all about”
 
especially when a person “realizes that he/she has been “barking up the wrong tree”  – and that is called an “epthamy” “realization” enlightenment etc. etc.
 
that person “immediately sheds “his/her skin” makes peace with his
three inner selves, the Unconscious SUBconscious and SUPER conscious selves, asks for forgiveness since these three selves are
 
SACRASCENT ,  they represent our connection to the world beyond our world – where we go when our physical body says,  I QUIT!
 
where we are totally “free of all the false beliefs, false theories, and the false edicts of our socalled erudites/scholars! who have been bought by the elite oligarks!
 
who said that?  the greatest person that the Creator created, Dr. Emmanuel Swedenborg who in his physical body,mind,emotions etc. ws capable of going “beyond the confines of our time/space world,
right into the both the Hell world and the Heaven world.
 
his BOOK HEAVEN AND HELL deals with this subject; he authored many books –
 
NO HUMAN OTHER THAN THE PROPHET MOSES, NOT EVEN JESUS, REACHED THIS PINNACLE OF SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT!
 
your friend, always,\
maurice

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 10:01 PM, Rothman, Maurice wrote:


———- Forwarded message ———-
From: Rothman, Maurice
Date: Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 9:58 PM
Subject: Re: OUR INNER SELVES HOLD GENETIC DATA OF PAST PSYCHIC events
To: Jose Luiz 


Hi Jose,

yes I agree with what you are saying; “everyone is on their “own path”
 
and that “is” the message from “my source”  –   the reason for our
constant incarnations  –
 
the “purpose” behind  our Souls”s mission, something that has been
“totally overlooked by most if not all of the philosophers” – not those
like Dr. Jung who “achieved “cosmic consciousness” and when he
did; he got rid of all of his “false beliefs” that  his teacher, Dr. Freud
locked into his consciousness!
 
He held this information back until he died –  he postulated when this information should be given to the public!
 
the colleges are still propounding his old work, and the false teachings of Dr. Freud.
 
the purpose of my blog is to dispell these false beliefs.
 
Our non human source – emenating from the Universal Mind World,
has more “relevance than the false teachings of our socalled “elites,erudites/scholars.iatt remains, how can we “get rid of these false teachings?
 
Buy the last book that Dr. Jung wrote as a starter; keep in mind, he was “no longer an academic; he was a Meta-Physician who incorporated the
Meta-physical world’s Universal Mind  –
 
what you are alluding to is relevant but to a point, and what “is” that point?
 
it still harbors false teachings  –  so other than Jung where else should a person seeking enlightment do?
 
deal exclusively with  teachings of human beings such as Lao Tzu,
Hermes that our blog offers free of charge  –  also Swedenborg, of course the Torah, only when the person had experience a “epithamy or several epithamy, since without epithamies, it should not be studied!
 
why?  because  ITS THE EGO THAT IS STUDYING THE TORAH; NOT THE INNER SELF OF THE PERSON!
 
and that also applies to the teachings mentioned above  –  philosophers in my opinion, and there may be exceptions of course, are NOT qualified unless they have received ” illuminations”
 
knowledge per se wont do it because its still ROOTED to the BETA egocentric world  –  as you say it “must be intuitive knowledge!
 
AND “WHAT IS INTUITIVE KNOWLEDGE” AND HOW IS IT ACCESSED?
 
if your body is sick caused by “infections”  –  poisons   –   undigested false beliefs and the systems involved with false beliefs –  wipe out the false beliefs, and lo and behold the “sick” person gets well!
 
TIS HAS BEFUDELLED THE MEDICAL SYSTEM FOR CENTURIES; HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!
documented “evidence” of what I just said is in my library – a women in the death ward with six other people all dying  –  was healed by a device called  a Radionic Instrument  –  I was the operator of this instrument;
in three days, all of the poisons cancers in her body were destroyed by this instrument –  
 
HOW?
 
BY ELIMINATING ALL OF THE CAUSES, THE POISONS THAT CAUSED HER LUNG CANCER,  –   THIS EVIDENCE IS IN THE ARCHIVES OF THE MT AUBURN HOSPITAL IN CAMBRDIGE, MASS.
 
as said I have documented evidence in my library, and one day I will put it on my blog!
 
of course the hospital did not know why this women got rid of the lung cancer.  She lived for another five years; but did not die of lung cancer, she died of other problems.
 
another situation, of a person living in Holland, a women that I met in California a friend of a neighbor of mind who fell hit her head and caused serious brain damage.
 
surgeons refused to operatte on her  –  I used a metaphysical method of turning into her special frequency, each human has their own special frequency using my radionics and within two or three days the bleeding stopped and she got well.
 
THIS PROOF WILL ALSO BE SHOWN ON MY BLOG ONCE I LEARN HOW TO SCAN ON MY COMPUTER SYSTEM.
 
I have other proof also!
 
so what am I saying?  breaking all of this down?
 
I AM SAYING THAT THE EGO IDEA OF WHAT REALITY IS ALL ABOUT, DOES NOT “INCORPORATE”  THE  REAL REALITY, ITS A F R A U D!
 
PROOF?  READ THE HISTORY BOOKS  –  case closed!
 
maurice
 
 

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 8:40 PM,  wrote:

Hi, Maurice

 
Knowledge can be transmitted through many different mediums: Conventional Education,
from person to person, through books and magazines, religious texts, the Internet and all 
the different types of media, or simply by being attentively immersed in one’s culture.
And, yes, all sources of knowledge can be bought and sold as a commodity, as knowledge
is needed to help human beings in their life’s endeavors and personal development. In other
words, human beings cannot simply dismiss their accomplishments within a physical world,
for it’s an integral factor of who and what we are.
 
But this commoditization of knowledge is done by everyone, including psychics and mystics,
either through conferencing, small groups of proselytes, the Internet, TV programs or by selling 
it in book or magazine form. Not all mystics and psychics are ‘after money’, you being a prime
example of altruism, but most mystics end up making money from their belief system in one way
or another. It all depends on the individual’s personal bias and objectives.
 
The acquisition of ‘titles of knowledge’ does not guarantee that a person is a knowledgeable one.
These titles simply bestow on the individual a record of accomplishment in a teaching/learning
system, no more, no less. It’s what the person does with this knowledge and how he/she can
positively and constructively affect his development and the well being of society that matters. 
After all, there’s the altruistic side of any expert’s goal, regardless of the field he/she happens to
presumably have ‘mastered’. For some experts, this delivery of knowledge constitutes a mere
‘job’, while for others, it transcends their expert status, as the inner self is always present in everything
any human being says and does. Although for some, as indicated before, it’s meaningless exercise and
a waste of time.
 
False beliefs can be categorized as such when they exclusively serve the egoism of the individual and
therefore become noxious to society. And these false beliefs can emanate from any source of
knowledge, including mysticism, when they are totally subservient to the individual or for the expert’s benefit. 
Thus, constituting an exercise in dishonesty and, at times, outright fraud. This behavior is representative
of all human nature and behavior, as we all have an ego that drives our physical dynamics at the
expense of our spirituality–more for some, less for others.
 
As you’ve said many times, and I’m in agreement, most people forsake their spirituality for their more
immediate, materialistic needs and objectives. That would be the 98% you mention that live in this world
oblivious to a ‘higher order of things’, or a large number of human beings that are subservient to religious
belief and dogma, having conveniently abrogated their psyche’s responsibility and given in to false beliefs.
 
By the way, I would consider ‘expert mystics and psychics to be erudite scholars’ because they
have either used their intuition to develop a spiritual system–based on their knowledge, intuition
and experience–or have extensively delved into the deep recesses of mysticism and universal
consciousness. A few of their epiphanies may come easy through their intuitive insight, but for
the most part, they ‘have to work at it’ for long and arduous periods of time to organize their
belief/knowledge into a system.
 
And in order to separate the ‘chaff from the wheat’, one must be knowledgeable of both concepts,
not just of the one over the other: The chaff being the daily physical reality in which an individual is 
immersed and the wheat being consciousness, a ‘higher state of awareness’ about the Cosmos we
live in.
 
As you and I are aware, CHANGE is going to happen regardless of our volition or opposition to it. However, 
spiritual transformation does take a conscious effort from any individual in order to achieve it, since it means
reaching within their heart and soul. This, I’m sure, is the CHANGE to which you refer.
 
Again, you and I agree on many things, but we have just chosen, by serendipity, different paths to achieve
ultimate consciousness. I would say our paths conflate rather well into a wide perspective of spirituality,
consciousness and transcendence. And our dialogue serves to complement and ‘stir’ our inner selves.
 
Jose Luis
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

—–Original Message—–
From: Rothman, Maurice 
To: Jose Luiz 
Sent: Fri, Aug 21, 2015 2:53 pm
Subject: Fwd: OUR INNER SELVES HOLD GENETIC DATA OF PAST PSYCHIC events

Hi Jose,

knowledge can be bought and sold just like any commodity!
 
inner knowledge cannot be bought and sold  –
 
“to make a difference “one must “know” the difference”
 
unfortunately our system which encompasses everything in this
physical time/space world,
 
DOES NOT KNOW THIS!  AND DOES NOT WANT TO KNOW THIS!
SINCE INNER KNOWLEDGE CANNOT BE CONTAINED, PROMOTED,CONTROLLED, THE LITTLE PEASANT GUY DIGGING A WELL, CAN HAVE MORE INNER KNOWLEDGE THAN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!
 
can that be tolerated in our EGOCENTRIC WORLD?  of course not! absolutely not!  –  proof of that again, and again and again and I am a witness to it is 
 
WHAT OUR GOVERNMENT AND OUR EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS DID TO STOP SILVA MIND FROM SHOWING THE WORLD THAT THEY WERE TEACHING THE WRONG THINGS!
 
how much more PROOF is necessary?  None of course! and when I complained to Silva Mind and asked them why they stopped the most
important “FACT kept from the world, and what again is this most
]important fact!?
 
THE MOST MPORTANT FACT IS THAT KNOWLEDGE IS NOT NECESSARY TO ENTER THE PORTAL OF THE MOST FANTASTIC
EVIDENCE OF THE EXISTENCE OF WHAT TRUE KNOWLEDGE IS ALL
ABOUT!
 
the millions of people who took this course, and experienced this “most amazing experience many and perhaps most like my wife as a good example simply brushed it off as meaningless, simply “free association”
 
I understand even Sumner took the course, I think he told me that he did.
 
only perhaps 2% of the people that took the course, and DID THE WORK PERFECTLY also walked away from it as being MEANINGLESS like my exwife, just simple free association!
 
what does that mean?  it means that there is a MISDIRECT in the lives of people who lack, not knowledge, they have plenty of knowledge like my exwife and the other college people, PHd’s of course, what they lack 
 
                               KNOWLEDGE CANNOT GIVE THEM!
 
what they lack  is a “HIGHER LEVEL OF WHAT IS  CONSCIOUSNESS.
 
WE NEED A BETTER DEFINITION FOR THE WORD CONSCIOUSNESS!
 
our dictionaires being a “device used for egocentric purposes, cannot
                    properly “define’  this word called consciousness~
 
why?  because “to make a difference, one must “know” the difference
 
                             AND THE 98% JUST DONT HAVE IT!
 
HOW CAN ANYONE HAVE SOMETHING THEY KNOWNOTHING ABOUT!
 
Knowing is not of this egocentric world   –  its not the “knowing” that
we are taught to undestand what “knowing is all about”
 
its again the old storyof seperating the “chalf from the wheat”
 
our institutions of learning are calling  CHALF  THE  WHEAT!
 
                    since THEY DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE
 
its as the Old Testament says:    THE BLIND ARE LEADING THE BLING
 
and the blind?  they are our official PHd’s etc. which other PHd’s have
                                             O R D A I N E D!
 
THEY ARE THE SAME AS THE PEOPLE THAT THEY ARE AGAINST DOING THE SAME THING AS THE PRIESTHOOD, ORDAINING THOSE
WHO LIVE BY THEIR TENENTS, RULES ETC
 
so you are asking pertinent questions that cannot be answered either by our socalled “ordained teachers, professors, educators, elites, erudites/scholars since they are in the conspiracy whether they know it or not.
 
                      one of the major reasons for my blog of couse
                      is to “blow the whistle” on this “conspiraacy”
                      since I dont “belong to any club”
 
                                         I  A M   M  Y   O W N  M AN
 
so anyone that wants change in their lives must scuttle, get rid of their
                                
                                 THEIR FALSE BELIEF SYSTEMS
 
change cannot happen until the poison, trash, untruthfulness of the 
             designated “perpetrators” are “put out of business
 
     so the best advice for people looking for “true change” would be
     to “throw the rascal out and   who is the rascal”  false beliefs!
 
your friend, always,
maurice  
———- Forwarded message ———-
From:
Date: Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 12:25 PM
Subject: Re: OUR INNER SELVES HOLD GENETIC DATA OF PAST PSYCHIC events
To:


Hi, Maurice


In my view, and generally speaking, the reason why most people today are “non-functional” 
is because they’ve become by-products of ‘specialization’; in other words, acquiring knowledge 
linearly and not learning the ability to transcend the materialistic bend of our culture. Those, we 
can make the analogy of people’s lives with parallel lines, living in the same environment but
never touching, never making life-connections (critical thinking) and, thus, never exchanging 
meaningful ideas in order to grow in knowledge and develop consciousness. As you are fond
of saying, there only a ‘handful of human beings’ out of the 7 billion that inhabit our Earth who
are ‘conscious, aware’ and able to transcend. This would explain your concept that “THEY ARE 
NOT SUPPORTIVE OF EACH OTHER”. Thus, most people are totally divergent in their life goals.
 
That’s why most of humanity is stuck along the lines of ‘parallel ideologies’, constantly talking past
each other and lacking the ability to make spiritual connections with each other, or develop universal
truths, as Kant expounded.
 
So, they become like the solitary ‘gerbil’, chasing a path in the proverbial spinning wheel. And limbo
environment that perpetuates  a state of  ‘conscious  physicality ‘ but are spiritually barren. How do we
break out of this vicious circle  of an ever-increasing hegemonic physicality? I personally don’t know,
as “complexity in a system”  usually causes it to implode and force it to go back to basics, but we have
collectively lost, or  are fast  losing,  our  humanness and acquiring robotic-like qualities. Thus, reverting
to simple ‘bio-organisms’  after developing ‘a complexity with a high level of entropy’,  has been a common
denominator of all the evolution of  life on Earth through the eons.
 
One of the observations we can make about the Universe is that it is ‘inexorably fraught with change’,
with life, death and renewal, a universal order which human beings don’t yet understand and look upon
it with anxiety and fright. A factor which simultaneously gives rise to religious belief, as well as to the 
pursuit of scientific discovery. In other words, some people prefer to revert to the ‘bliss of the womb’
while others prefer to fight for enlightenment and awareness of who we are and where we are.
 
In any case, my preferred path to consciousness is ‘the intuitive application of knowledge’, which implies
that one must have knowledge and experience before one can have intuitive epiphanies. And we do agree 
with the fact that the EGO is one human element which deters the human being to evolve toward consciousness.
 
However, because of our frail and ignorant humanity, we must espouse the belief in ‘never say never‘,  as
e verything in the Cosmos is  connected  and one never knows from whom and from where the next
mystical epiphany will arise to guide humanity. There is a purpose for everything under the Heavens.
 
Jose Luis
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
—–Original Message—–
From: Rothman, Maurice 
To: Jose Luiz 
Sent: Fri, Aug 21, 2015 12:01 am
Subject: Re: OUR INNER SELVES HOLD GENETIC DATA OF PAST PSYCHIC events

Hi Jose,

IF THE INNER MIND OF A PERSON IS FUNCTIONING; THERE IS NO NEED FOR REASON,LOGIC,INTELLECT.
 
THEY ARE NOT SUPPORTIVE OF EACH OTHER; THEY ARE ANTAGONISTS NOT FRIENDS AND DR SWEDENBORG ALLUDED TO IT.
 
HOW I APPROACH THAT CONUNDRUM IS VERY SIMPLE.
 
REASON, logic, intellect has boundary lines in regard to VIBRATIONAL FREQUENCIES.  it can only operate on the BETA FREQUENCY WHICH IS 21-14 cycles per second.
 
ON THE OTHER HAND INTUITIVE KNOWLEDGE (OUR INNER MINDS) minds that 98% of the people DO NOT KNOW EXISTS!  AND THE
ELITES/ERUDITES/SCHOLARS along with its “hacks” the educational system  –  
 
               KEEPING THIS  F  A   C   T  HIDDEN FROM THE PUBLIC
 
why?  power, control of the MASSES  –   SATANIC POWER GRAB!
 
i have the ways/means of destroying the above satanic forces; and I
an doing so with my blog  –  according to my readers other than my personal life history which of course “blends with what I write about’
 
who I am “in truth” as said is relevant to what my channel writes about
in my blog!
 
of course egos know egos since they are  “ON” the same wave lenght frequency!
 
those people who “dont know the difference” meaning dont know the
difference between who they are/soul; and who their personality/ego is all about
 
can and would have difficulty DIGESTING the comments my channel makes in its daily letter writing.
 
your friend, always\
maurice

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 9:24 PM, wrote:

Hi, Maurice

 
Happy to know you’re reading the Greek philosophers in relation to Daemon or Numina (Numen), in Latin.
 
But keep in mind that Socrates and his subsequent disciples, Plato and Aristotle, are the first to give meaning 
to the word ‘philosophy’ and developed the concept of ‘reason, logic and intellect’, which they bundled with
‘soul, spirit and ego’ (daemon) in the word ‘psyche‘.
 
Many people today, from all Western religions, do believe they possess a ‘guardian angel’, to whom they pray
for guidance and protection.
 
Jose Luis
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
—–Original Message—–
From: Rothman, Maurice 
To: Jose Luiz 
Sent: Wed, Aug 19, 2015 11:27 pm
Subject: Re: OUR INNER SELVES HOLD GENETIC DATA OF PAST PSYCHIC events

HI Jose

It appears that Socrates, with his “guide” –  covers the “bases for me”
it also appears that his “detractors” did not believe that he had his daemon, guide, channel –
I of course am in the “same boat”  –  the exception of course other than my blog; for years I kept my”mouth shut”, obviously Socrates did not!
when I did “surface” my exwife said that I was crazy, asked for a divorce, not
because “we did not get along” with did!
she “played the part of the people that forced Socrates to drink the poison.
she got the approval, as Socrates detractors did from the   Social order of the time; my wife used her shrink of course!
,my life is a way is a “replay” except instead of “taking poison like Socrates” I found sources that “supported me” and later became an instrument when I
started to psychic society to introduce “my belief system” to thousands of people,  and now to millions of people worldwide!
“the reason,logic,intellect, Socrates enemies, still in power after thousands of years propaganidized by our colleges etc. I am sur they consider me a threat, as they considered Silva Mind over forty yrs ago.
its amazing how the “black forces still stop “light” from entering people’s consciousness, disguised of course by our socalled “betters” acting as our friends.
the old story of “wolves in sheep’s clothing”
its also obvious that Socrates Daimon is still “unaccepting in our world today!
it just shows that no change has happened in thousands of years!
why?
your friend, always,
maurice

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 10:00 PM,  wrote:

Hi, Maurice

 
Some observations from St. Augustine regarding your commentary bellow:  (The red ink is my input)

 
Augustine is considered an influential figure in the history of education. A work early in Augustine’s writings is De Magistro (the Teacher), which contains insights about education. However, his ideas changed as he found better directions or better ways of expressing his ideas. In the last years of his life Saint Augustine wrote his “Retractationes”, reviewing his writings and improving specific texts. Henry Chadwick believes an accurate translation of “retractationes” may be “reconsiderations”. Reconsiderations can be seen as an overarching theme of the way Saint Augustine learned. Augustine’s understanding of the search for understanding/meaning/truth as a restless journey leaves room for doubt, development and change.
 
Epistemological concerns [Epistemology is the investigation of what distinguishes justified belief from opinion] shaped Augustine’s intellectual development. His early dialogues [Contra academicos [Against Academicians] (386) and De Magistro (389)], both written shortly after his conversion to Christianity, reflect his engagement with skeptical arguments and show the development of his doctrine of inner illumination. The doctrine of illumination claims that God plays a part in human perception and understanding by illuminating the mind so that human beings can recognize intelligible realities that God presents. According to Augustine, illumination is obtainable to all rational minds, and is different from other forms of sense perception. It is meant to be an explanation of the conditions required for the mind to have a connection with intelligible entities. Augustine also posed the problem of other minds throughout different works, most famously perhaps in On the Trinity (VIII.6.9), and developed what has come to be a standard solution: the argument from analogy to other minds. In contrast to Plato and other earlier philosophers, Augustine recognized the centrality of testimony [includes any words or utterances that are presented as evidence for the claims they express… If you know your birthdate, the evidence for your belief was almost certainly received through testimony.] to human knowledge and argued that what others tell us can provide knowledge even if we don’t have independent reasons to believe their testimonial reports. [But… ‘How can testimony give us knowledge when we have no reasons of our own?’]
 
Included in Augustine’s theodicy is the claim that God created humans and angels as rational beings, possessing free will. Free will was not intended for sin, which means that it is not equally predisposed to good and evil. A will that has been defiled by sin is not considered to be “free” as it once was because it is bound by material things, things that can be lost and difficult to part with, thus resulting in unhappiness. Sin impairs free will, but it is restored by grace. Only a will that was once free can be subjected to the corruption of sin.
 
The Catholic Church considers Augustine’s teaching to be consistent with free will. He often said that any can be saved if they wish. While God knows who will be saved and who will not, with no possibility that one destined to be lost will be saved, this knowledge represents God’s perfect knowledge of how humans will freely choose their destinies. 
 
RE: Just War, Augustine asserted that Christians should be pacifists as a personal, philosophical stance. Nonetheless, he asserted, peacefulness in the face of a grave wrong that could only be stopped by violence would be a sin. Defense of one’s self or others could be a necessity, especially when authorized by a legitimate authority. While not breaking down the conditions necessary for war to be just, Augustine nonetheless originated the very phrase, itself, in his work The City of God. In essence, the pursuit of peace must include the option of fighting to preserve it in the long-term. Such a war could not be pre-emptive.
 
Jose Luis
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
—-Original Message—–
From: Rothman, Maurice
To: Jose Luiz
Sent: Wed, Aug 19, 2015 11:08 am
Subject: OUR INNER SELVES HOLD GENETIC DATA OF PAST PSYCHIC events

this data located in our inner selves is our “genetic” memory” of our past lives  –

so when we “incarnate again we take this cdodified memory with us!
and the system I was “fortunate to come across called the Awareness Techni ques by Mr. Swygard  – studies with him and also was a participant in his system of “tuning into “visible past lives of myself and of oathers!
Mr Swygard was in my opinion the most advanced person in this world in rregard to going beyond  what we would call “reality!
What I experienced goes beyond anything that I have been involved in my life!
here is something that should be looked into
according to my “source”  “It” says that our present body form, its patterns, ”  is the genetic  momory of ur self’s past physical bodies,
which deals with its strenghts and weaknesses.
 
so its not all   our physical parents faults as believed by our medical practitioners!
 
but then most if not all, dont get involved with Meta”hysics” laws/principles that are the primary force behind all creations!
 
their glasses are to weak to penetrate the socalled inpenetrable!
 
to make all of this “happen”  enmeshed within “our system” latent
energy “layers -previous past  life strenght/weaknesses.
 
from which are present bodily form is made of.
 
but then, some of us and I am one of them, , these “latent” powers
from previous physical lives personalities emerge. i.e. my newly discovered writing skills  –   my newly discovered ability to create classical music automatically ; just sit down at the piano and “just let go”  no this/that, no this note/that note,  simply just sit tdown
and just do it!
 
no systematized protocols needed!
 
exactly how “intuition is supposed to work{
 
and that has happened to me; all of my life  its categorized ss:
 
SPONTANEITY, SYNCHRONICITY, SERENDIPITY
 
and I have lived with them all of my life, unknowingly of course, until I got my “freedom at the ate of fifty”  —   I still used these
“laws” but UNKNOWLINGly.
 
AT THE EXACT AGE OF FIFTY: i DID IT KNOWINGLY.
 
AND STILL DO ; i WILL BE 93 YRS OLD IN A FEW MONTHS.
 
my body is ageing, but I am not!  my acuity is stronger today then when I was younger an acuity unlike my younger years of course.
 
will continue
 
maurice

REVIEW OF YOUR RECENT LETTER

Hi Jose,

I just found sometime to review your recent letter where you copied information form Wikipedia in regard to the philosophers, i.e. Socrates, etc.
I WAS AMAZED AND ASTOUNDED THE FACT NONE OF THE REVIEW MENTIONED WHAT I CONSIDER THE MOST IMPORTANT
FACTOR INVOLVED WITH CONSCIOUSNESS
 
a factor that my channel and I of course being a natural psychic know goes “right to the VERY CORE of what we human beings are all about!
 
and what is this “core”?
 
the difference between the two worlds, the physical and the spiritual  – and what differentiates them that I ‘DID NOT SEE, reading Wikipedia’s comments  .  I do admit that they did mention the word Meta-physics but their understanding is NOT my understanding and not my “personal experience, none whatsover
their understanding deals exclusively with Science’s understanding of Metaphysics i.e. parapsychology which I call a fraud,  why?
 
it uses ego methods for determining “non ego pursuits” and that is fraudulent.
 
the Beta world is the ego world  – the alpha world is the spiritual domain  –
 
these people do not know this; and apparently my philosophers didnt know it or just skirted its parimiters!
 
they do not get into the trenches as I have and others have and as Silva Mind does right to this very day
 
parapsychology is a fraud in my opinion  –   philosophers did the same thing  –  Kant I undersstand in his death-bed finally RE-KANTED BY SAYING   –   and admitted  his failure  – a prior is what he said and what does that mean?
 
IT MEANS THAT HE AND THE OTHER PHILOSOPHERS COULD NOT INVENT THE WHEEL, despite all their efforts; they are all IN VAIN!
 
all they had to do is wipe out all of their fraudulent theories, and again theories are NOT FACT despite the efforts of the “crooks”
out there.
 
THEORIES MEAN UNTESTED  –  MEAN DONT BELIEVE ME
 
and what this BETA, egooriented world is based on using of course the corrupt “reason,logic,intellect, elite,erudite/scholar
“theory model” 
 
BRAINWASHED THE 98% out there, big time!
 
why didnt Kant and the other philosophers KNOW that TRUTH
CANNOT BE DISCERNED IN A WORLD OF TIME/SPACE since 
 
                 IT IS THE  D U A L I T Y/ P OLARITY  WORLD
 
Only the world of SINGULARITY  –  TRUTH IS OPERABLE!
 
why didnt they KNOW THIS?  if they were in the singularity world
which is the world of the ALPHA FREQUENCY –  they would know this!
 
and since they were NOT; then their “theories are bogus”
 
of course, Freud’s best pupil JUNG found this out and dumped his
fake teachings.  Dr. Adler another pupil did likewise!
 
it took an UNEDUCATED MEXICAN AMERICAN TO DISCOVER THIS  SECRET, OF COURSE jOSE SILVA, –
 
your friend, always,
maurice
althealth.org

MORE PROOF!

Hi Jose

400 hundred million! wow!
yes, I agree that he cannot be trusted, not at all!
once an oligark, always and oligark, none can be trusted!
we need a good Jew whose parents were immigrants
we need Bernie Sanders  –  not practicing Jew but then
secular Jews are non practicing!
and are “good Jews”  –  its the heart that counts not the head.
“the “heart of the matter; is “matter” has no heart!\
interpreted?  the “heart of the matter(ego); matter(ego) has no heart!
and we intend the “ego” to “direct our lives”??????????????????
“if people knew what “change was” “it would change their lives!
both saying were given to me by my channel years ago.
when told to egos/people; none knew what I was saying,
it was “way over their heads.”
as you keep asking why “should 98% of the people by in a state
of UNknowlingness?
that is a very hard question to answer other than “they came into
this incarnation to “discover that there is more to life than simply
living, survivng in a world meant that to “wake them up from their
deep slumber/ignorance.
again, another purpose my my blog!
your friend, always,
nayruce
On Sun, Aug 16, 2015 at 1:43 PM, wrote:

Hi, Maurice

 
Keep in mind this aphorism:  If it sounds too good to be true, it’s because it’s not true.
 
Trump is a gambler. He inherited $400 million dollars from his parents. Then, he promptly
went through two bankruptcies. How the banks let him off the hook, I don’t know, but they
were instrumental in restoring his road to riches. Obviously, they are all in collusion.
 
This guy is the epitome of the financial greed all Americans complain about. It wouldn’t surprise
me is his political platform calls for the elimination of SS, Medicare and subsidies for the older
and poorer Americans, for HE IS THE ESTABLISHED ORDER, ONE OF THE OLIGARCHS,
for whom you have great distaste!
 
Jose Luis
——————————————————————————————————————————————————-

—–Original Message—–
From: Rothman, Maurice
To: Jose Luiz
Sent: Sun, Aug 16, 2015 12:05 pm
Subject: Re: MORE PROOF!

Hi Jose

Donald Trump was on the TV today  –  it appears that he wrote many books dealing with foreign affairs; so it also appears that he and his persona could be different entitites.
of course his modus operanti was promoting his persona “HIS BRAND”
who and what he is in “truth”  who knows, perhaps he doesnt know himself!
the fact that he is a super ego is “no secret”  –  some “quiet people” can also have super ego’s, but not as demonstrative!
he is educated went to the Wharton School of Finance  –  the fact that his persona shows very little trace of ” what an educated person should be and sound like, doesnt for one minute detract from “who he really is”
I didnt know that he authored six or eight books dealing with subjects that seem to beyond his present ego persona
could it all be a FRONT?  as he continues to “open up”; little by little he is
giving hints,clues that he is not the baboon that “his persona is made up to be
He is clever enough even with billions of dollars, not to spend one dime on advertising since his cleverness “got it all free” with the approval of the
25% that he has with republican voters.
talk about being “clever” creative!
he for me is “not the fool” that he has played up to this point!
reminds me of the unassuming little people sitting next to the kings/queens of yesteryear “that played a fool, did idiotic things while at the same time,
being the actual brains not their queens and kings.
good example being a “regent was the son sold into slavery by his brothers, and thru his brilliancy became regent of Egypt  –
Trump of course cant compare with this person, but nevertheless he is not the fool, idiot, that he has so far pretended to be “successfully”
he lost many of the companies that he endorsed  – in the process, but then
being who he is, apparently that loss was worth it!
how would a person get attention, generally speaking?
by saying outrageouis things; things that “force people to talk about”
Trump knows this of course, and magically it worked for him  – he struck a cord with a certain section of the electronet successfully,
they liked his “candor, openness” whether his statement was true or false did not matter, what they liked was “his guts”  speaking what he believed,
most truths as we understand it in this egocentric world are HALF TRUTHS, half truths are  LIES; but then ego’s have no choice BUT TO SPEAK IN HALF TRUTHS SINCE EGOS HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT TRUTH REALLY IS!
can this be proven?  of course!  –  there cannot be “truth” in my opinion and in the opinion of my “source” that truth can exist on this physical plane!
if truth “could exist” then polarity could not exist since truth is a “singularity” and what “is” a singularity?
a singularity is a state of consciousness where polarity cannot exist!
who says so?  my source of course and other sources like my source, and
perhaps “enlightened people” if they exist today!
singularity means as it says  –  “its a oneness, oneness cannot be cut up into little pieces, IT IS INDIVISIBLE!
this word indivisible is the “menace” of all ego bound people” since they are unable to understand it!
our whole world depends on the premise  of “polarity, NOT singularity”
all they know is the word duality  –  negative vx positive  the “idea that a world “can exist” as a singularity  –  is way way way beyond the understanding, of the consciousness of 98% of the people!
Our blog is “meant” little-by-little, to break this “barrier down”; a barrier that prevents people from “raising their consciousness quotent!
when the AHAS AHAS AHAS START APPEARING; then and only then can a person KNOW, that he/she has broken the ego barrier,
not until then  –  just storing more knowledge/information in our skull , is NOT the answer – in fact its a DETERRANT to CONSCIOUSNESS!
and who says so?  the Kabbala Tree of Life  not shows it only; it depicts it
the AHAS OF COURSE, can not be manufactured like “knowledge IS manufactured, and when regurgirated becomes CERTIFIED, which then
becomes the MEANS for the “elites, erudites/ scholars to SIGN SELL, AND DELIVER THE GOODS!
which thru their colleges’s certifications PH’d etc.  -PLAY THEIR PART IN THIS CONSPIRATORIAL ORCHESTRATION OF HOW THE COOKIE CRUMBLES!
you “scratch -my back; and I will scratch your back.
ITS NOW PAYDAY TIME!
criminals splitting their take!  doctors getting their “kick-backs from their pharmaceutical thieves  –  this has been going on for over a hundred, perhaps longer, years.
this can only happen in our egocentric duality world of EGOCENTRICITY.
NOT SO ON THE FOURTH DIMENSION!
your friend, always,
maurice
On Sun, Aug 16, 2015 at 11:14 AM,  wrote:

Hi, Maurice

 
THERE IS NOT NEED, PERCEIVED OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANYBODY TO KILL DTRUMP.
His idiocy and ignorance will lead to self-implosion. And it will not take too long for us to see it.
 
Any person who continually says that ‘he is right about everything, never makes mistakes and knows
exactly how to ‘fix all the problems on Earth’ is simply an egotistical self-promoter, who not only 
speaks with ‘forked tongue’ but and ignorant one at that.
 
Jose Luis
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

—–Original Message—–
From: Rothman, Maurice
To: Jose Luiz
Sent: Sun, Aug 16, 2015 10:07 am
Subject: MORE PROOF!

Hi JOse,

more proof that what our academia,  –   our  government   –    our
socalled “distinguished “citizen”  –   etc. etc. etc. etc. etcl etc, etc,
all based o propaganda   –   one of them “calling all of  shots”,
Donald Krump  – “as it is”
 
is ready to “implode”  –   and when the AXE finally “falls” forcing
the Oligarks, Erudites in the pay of the Oligarks, and of course 
their chronicalers, their “scholars”
 
CONSPIRACY?    BIG TIME CONSPIRACY! and who said it recently/
 
ONE OF THESE RICH RICH RICH RICH GUYS/GALS.
 
TRUMP OF COURSE WHO APPARENTLY IS HIS ‘OWN MAN!
 
if they dont kill him I would be surprised –  – if they dont kill Bernie Sanders, I would also be surprised –
 
THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE “END”  –  THE ARMAGEDON
of historical proportion  –   not just “religion banter”  –   in the historial world of what is and what will be”
 
this is as I have said many times,  “the end of the Piscean Age”
where there is a complete breakdown” of  our egocentirc world.
 
my blog is a “haven for people who have “lost faith” in a world
that is literally falling apart, not just our country but all of the
countries in the world because:
 
as Bill Bonners article says:   “elites” have no respect for any 
country  –   they belong to  NO COUNTRY  –  their allegiance is
to their survival only and how is this accomplished?
 
JUST USE OUR SOCALLED DEMOCRACY PROOF POSITIVE THAT
DEMOCRACY DOES NOT WORK, DESPITE  ITS SOCALLED INTENTIONS  –
 
MONEY BUYS ELECTIONS NOT PEOPLE!
 
THE 98% ARE LUCKY if they “REMEMBER THEIR NAME”
 
the world can no longer exist by depending on the wisdom of\
the 98% who have “nothing upstairs”
 
how can we depend on people “with nothing upstairs”?\
\
WE CANT of course!  its the elites, power of the “ERUDITES” are “esteemed wisdom people”   who   have the ways/means to
use their clones, our esteemed SCHOLARS  –  to “spread the word!
 
so that our brain-less 98%  DO AS TOLD!  and  that is accomplished by the propaganda by the media owned lock,stock,barrel by guess who:
 
                        THE PEOPLE WHO OWN 99% \
                         OF THE WORLDS WEALTH
                         WHICH INCLUDES THE POWER-
                         FUL “MEDIA”
 
WE CANT OVERLOOK THAT THEY ALSO OWN OUR SUPREME COURT!  WHICH STOLE TWO ELECTIONS FOR GEORGE BUSH
WITH THE HELP OF HIS BROTHER WHO HAD THE WAYS/MEANS
TO MANIPULATE VOTES!
 
so, what’s needed?  we have to “RAISE THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF
THE 98% PEOPLE; THE REASON FOR OUR BLOG;  PEOPLE READING OUR BLOG, CANNOT “REMAIN” DUMB ANY LONGER!
 
                                the  CAT is  out of the BAG!
 
what other blog is doing this?  not too many since very few blogs
deal with a SOURCE that we do!
 
most are in the “same boat” as all the other EGO SYSTEMS OUT THERE, COMPETING WITH EACH OTHER, for POWER< like our
election process.

                            E G O’ S    contending with  E G OS
 
both are contaminated, so whoever gets elected, we have NO CHANGE because their MODUS OPERANTI is the SAME
 
                              E G O ‘S CONTROL  THEM!
 
what we need is more than the present two million people who have found our blog site!
We need double that figure to four million, later to eight million,
 
WE MUST AWAKEN THE 98% WHO ARE IN DEEP SLUMBER,
                                 
The first thing to do is to support an honest politician, we must SUPPORT BERNIE SANDERS whose intention to to put the oligarks where they belong, put the bankers, wall street where
they belong, elect a a president who is NOT IN THEIR POCKETS!
 
                                ELECT    BERNIE   SANDERS
 
your friend, always,
maurice
PS. Obama in my opinion is in their pockets! otherwise he would not support them which he does when he allows them to get away with the criminal acts that they have and still get awa with i.e.
 
                                      D I R E V A T I V E S
 
WHY DOESNT HE SOMETHING ABOUT THIS?  its a coming catastrophe!
 
your friend,
maurice